DEFINITIONS AND INTERPRETATION
- “Cookie“: means a small file placed on your computer or device by Our Site when you visit certain parts of Our Site and/or when you use certain features of Our Site;
- “personal data“: means any and all data that relates to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified from that data; and
- “We/Us/Our“: means Flower & Farmer Limited, a limited company registered in England under company number 11249789, whose registered address is 78A Sutherland Avenue, London, W9 2QS.
- By using Our Site, you may also receive certain third party Cookies on your computer or device. Third party Cookies are those placed by websites, services and/or parties other than Us. Third party Cookies are used on Our Site for advertising services.
- We may use some or all of the following types of Cookie:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies
A Cookie falls into this category if it is essential to the operation of Our Site, supporting functions such as logging in, your shopping basket and payment transactions.
- Analytics Cookies
It is important for Us to understand how you use Our Site; for example, how efficiently you are able to navigate around it and what features you use. Analytics Cookies enable us to gather this information, helping Us to improve Our Site and your experience of it.
- Third Party Cookies
Third party Cookies are not placed by Us; instead, they are placed by third parties that provide services to Us and/or to you. Third party Cookies may be used by advertising services to serve up tailored advertising to you on Our Site, or by third parties providing analytics services to Us (these Cookies will work in the same way as analytics Cookies described above).
- Persistent Cookies
Any of the above types of Cookie may be a persistent Cookie. Persistent Cookies are those which remain on your computer or device for a predetermined period and are activated each time you visit Our Site.
- Session Cookies
Any of the above types of Cookie may be a session Cookie. Session Cookies are temporary and only remain on your computer or device from the point at which you visit Our Site until you close your browser. Session Cookies are deleted when you close your browser.
- Strictly Necessary Cookies
CONSENT AND CONTROL
- Before Cookies are placed on your computer or device, you will see a pop-up requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies you are enabling Us to provide the best possible experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies, unless those Cookies are strictly necessary. If you make this request, certain features of Our Site may not function fully or as intended.
- In addition to the controls We provide, you can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. Most internet browsers also enable you to choose whether you wish to disable all Cookies or only third party Cookies. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed.
- The links below provide instructions on how to control Cookies in all mainstream browsers:
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en-GB
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/278835
- Microsoft Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/products/microsoft-edge (Please note that there are no specific instructions at this time, but Microsoft support will be able to assist)
- Safari (macOS): https://support.apple.com/en-ie/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
- Safari (iOS): https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT201265
- Mozillas Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-Cookies-website-preferences
- Android: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DAndroid&hl=en (Please refer to your device’s documentation for manufacturers’ own browsers)